At pureplusfilter.com, we appreciate that you trust us with your personal information we will process your personal information when you are visiting and using the services provided at pureplusfilter.com or purchasing products in our stores.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing:
1. PUREPLUS only has access to the collected information that customers voluntarily provided via Sign Up For Promotion, Filled Online Application/Form, email, phone, chat, social media, or another direct contact from them.
2. PUREPLUS will never sell, disclose, trade, rent, share, or endanger the collected information to any person, company, union, community, or organization.*
3. We will use collected information to respond to customers’ inquiries or answer questions. We will not share customer information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, we only share data with trusted providers for business or legal reasons,e.g. to ship your order.
4. For subscribed customers, we may contact them via email in the further to provide special events, sales, new products, services, or terms and policy updates.
Access to and Control Over Your Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can also do any of the following at any time, by contacting us via phone or email:
1. Check to see what data we have about you.
2. Change, update, delete, or correct data we have about you.
1. Customer’s email addresses are securely stored and the information is never shared with 3rd parties. Upon collection of your email address, you will automatically receive email newsletters from PUREPLUS.
1. Sensitive information, such as credit card info, is collected, encrypted, and transmitted to the card provider in a secure way.
2. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
3. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
4. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment; this does not include your card information since it is transmitted after encrypted.
1. PUREPLUS may contain links, commercial click ads, to other internet sites that are owned and operated by a third party. PUREPLUS is only responsible for the display content of such links, and commercial click ads.
2. PUREPLUS is not responsible for information collected by such third party sites
3. PUREPLUS does not share or trade customer information with such third party
4. Our Site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of PUREPLUS. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or sending an email to the address below:
POWER EXPRESS LOGISTICS INC.
3717 San Gabriel River Pkwy
Pico Rivera, CA 90660
NOTE: This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for PUREPLUS This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.