Shop by Brands
PUREPLUS Countertop Reverse Osmosis Water Filter for Sale
$35.99 – $496.00
*Also more available water filter accessories
in Today’s Deals
- Premium Reverse Osmosis Filtration – Multi-stage deep filtration converts your tap water into pure and healthy drinking water, which is tested to remove 99.99% of pollutants and harmful substances, including chlorine, fluoride, bacteria, PFOA/PFOS, pharmaceuticals, nitrate, heavy metals (lead, arsenic), TDS, etc. Note: There is water in the washing machine because it is tested before packaging, we do not sell used products!
- Adjustable Temperature & Volumes – Our Reverse Osmosis water filter system features with multiple temperature modes to serve different water needs, like hot tea, coffee, infant formula, hot chocolate, oatmeal, etc. The capacity of a hot water dispenser can meet the daily water intake needs of the human body.
- 100% Safety – Food-grade material ensures the safety of our product. Also, water shortage reminders can prevent the machine from dry burning. A removable water tank allows for easy disposal of water.
- Quick Heating – You never have to wait for a pot or kettle to boil. You can collect heated filtered water anytime within 3 seconds for a quick sip of hot tea or coffee. Keeps water fresh by heating an individual serving immediately without reheating.
- No Installation Required – Frees you from complicated installation and filter replacement. Compared with traditional under-sink filtration, it is not limited by water source and space, and you can place the water purifier anywhere there is a power supply, ideal for kitchens, bedrooms, offices, RVs, etc. The product will pass professional water testing in production, and there may be a small amount of water on the surface.
Good price, inconvenient directions
“What a great product this is over the conventional Osmosis systems with the tank. Super easy to install as the directions are abundantly clear and complete. Functions perfectly. Filters are easy to replace. Anyone can install and operate this system.”
Large particles, Sand, Rust and Suspended Substances, Chlorine, Color and Odor.
Cadmium, Sodium, Chromium, Arsenic, Mercury, Nitrates, benzene and PFAS