Shop by Brands
GE MWF Smart Refrigerator Water Filter FMG-1, RWF1060
*Also more available water filter accessories
in Today’s Deals
- Certified against NSF/ANSI 42 and 372 Lead-Free by NSF& IAPMO, filtering out 99% of Chlorine and significantly improving water taste.
- Certified against NSF/ANSI 53 for Heavy Metal reduction, filtering out 99.6% of Lead.
- 0.5 Micron accurate inner layer is effective against 99.99% of Chlorine and meets Particular Reduction Class I standards while retaining beneficial minerals in water which is good for your health.
- Each per filter is produced under the ISO9001, 14000 standard and inspected under strict quality control. Each filter is produced through 34 production processes, 400PSI pressure test, 10,000 water hammer tests, and 6 independent tests.
- Our filters do not lower the TDS value because it filters out heavy metals while keeping beneficial minerals.
- Compatible with Refrigerator Filter Models: AQF-MWF, WD-MWF, WS613B, MB-MWF, FL-RF13, BF-G01, Filters CF8, EBL7771, RWFS0600AH, RWF0600A, CWMF031, RFC2500A , PL-100, PF8, RWF1060, CLCH102, WSG-1, EFF-6013A, AMZN-MWF-A, MWF, GF-MWF, CF8.
Efficient & Safe
[Non-Heavy Metal] NSF/ANSI 53 certified by IAPMO reduces more than 99.80% of particulate Class I particles, 99.60% of lead, 89.30% of mercury, and 99.99% of cysts.
[Non-Chlorine] NSF/ANSI 42 & 372 certified by IAPMO and NSF for Lead-free materials. Reduces more than 97.50% of chlorine, and 97.50% of bad taste and odor.BPA-free and food-grade plastic. Top-grade coconut shell activated carbon certified by NSF will make your families enjoy safe and pure drinking water.
As a heavy metal element, mercury has a biological deposition effect, and it can hardly be excreted after being absorbed. The innovative product is certified against NSF/ANSI 53 for Heavy Metal reduction, filtering out 99.6% of Lead.
This filter is certified against NSF/ANSI 53 by NSF for Heavy Metal reduction, filtering out 89.3% of Mercury and significantly improving water taste.
With a filtration accuracy of 0.5 micron, particles above 0.5 micron can be intercepted. The particles mainly include sand, rust, suspended solids, colloids, etc.