RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Return, Exchange, And Cancellation Policies.
NOTE: PUREPLUS will inspect all returned items upon arrival at our sorting/return facility. If the return is a result of a PUREPLUS error or a confirmed defective product, we will issue a full refund*. We also offer a quick and easy exchange process, all you have to do is to place a new order for the item you would like to exchange, and return the unwanted item to us for a full refund*.
- PUREPLUS offers 30 days return window on all orders. And 90 Days Limited Manufacturer Warranty on items that are included.
- For brand new unopened returns that exceed 30 days return window, there will be a 15% restocking fee charged.
- We would provide a prepaid shipping label if the cause of the return is confirmed as a PUREPLUS error.
- For non-PUREPLUS caused returns, customers are responsible for the return shipping costs and handling fees.
- We do not accept any returns on Air filter unless it is in an unopened, unused, and undamaged condition
- For returns shipped by “Packaged Refused” or a similar way, it takes longer processing time.
- For returns without tracking confirmation lost during transportation, we take no responsibility and reserve the right to decline your refund request.
- In order to receive a full refund, the customer must return the merchandise in brand new condition, unopened, unused, undamaged condition; unless confirmed defective.
- Refunds on returned merchandise that are purchased by mistake will only be granted on items that are in a new and unused condition, with all parts, shrink wrap and components intact.
For Damaged Items
- If the returned merchandise is confirmed damaged, or missing unit, there will be a 20% damage fee full order applied.
- If the entire order, and package, are confirmed as a total loss, there will be no refund issued and the package will be re-packed and sent back to customers; customers are responsible for an additional shipping charge.
- Upon inspection, if the returned merchandise is confirmed damaged, we reserve the right to decline your refund request.
For Refund Issued:
- Refund will be issued back through its original payment methods* within 14 days of receiving the returned merchandise.
detailed note includes: returned item condition, refunded amount, damage fee, or deductions (if any), which will be added while completing the refund/return request.
- The 14 business days include the return shipping time, merchandise inspection, and refund processing time from your bank or credit card company.
- Refund must be issued through its original payment method. For a closed bank account, credit card, debit card, or prepaid card, please contact us for further assistance.
NOTE: Customers are responsible for providing their accurate addresses. If an order is returned by the carrier with an invalid address mark/notes; the customer is responsible for the shipping cost and merchandise shipped. A refund will only be issued after the package is returned back to our sorting facility. We will follow our outlined return and refund policy.
- Customer is responsible for both return and replacement shipping costs that occurred during the exchange.
- Merchandise be returned in good, unopened, unused, sellable, and undamaged condition.
- For PUREPLUS error related to exchange, PUREPLUS is responsible for both return and replacement shipping costs that occurred during exchange.
- Merchandise condition requirement does not apply for PUREPLUS error related exchange.