TERMS OF SERVICE
Claimed Service Life And Filtration Rate
- The filter’s service time and filtration rate entirely depend on your local water quality.
- It is recommended to replace every six (6) months but not mandatory.
- The filtration rate is tested and measured under a fixed PSI (Pounds Per Square Inch) digit.
- Product labeled filtration rate was the certification agency’s test rate; It is different compared to the designed filtration rate.
Pricing, Title, or Image Errors/Mistakes
- If a product is listed at an incorrect price due to human error or pricing information received from our suppliers, PUREPLUS shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for a product listed at the incorrect price. PUREPLUS will have the right to cancel or refuse any such orders whether the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
- If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, PUREPLUS shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
- At PUREPLUS, we do our best to keep all images on our website up to date. If an image is discovered to be out of date, we will ship the updated product, which may not be identical to the notion that is currently used online.
Notice Regarding Product Health Claims
Some states, such as California, Iowa, Massachusetts, and Wisconsin, require that water treatment devices making health claims be tested and certified by the states’ approved parties. Some of the products we sell may not be approved by these parties, and thus only aesthetic claims can be made on those devices. If you are interested in purchasing a water treatment device that makes health claims on our website, please contact your local board of health or the U.S. EPA to see if the device meets their regulations prior to purchasing.
Product Liability Disclaimer
PUREPLUS makes it easy for its customers to find their water and air filters online. However, it is ultimately the consumer’s responsibility to choose the correct filters or water treatment system for their own situation. PUREPLUS may offer solutions to common water problems and/or offer explanations of water treatment technology. However, as a passive retailer, PUREPLUS is not subject to product liability. The manufacturer alone is responsible for damages resulting from products that PUREPLUS offers. Consumers agree to hold PUREPLUS harmless for any product liability caused by improper system selection, manufacturer error, installation, or design. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- All other logos and trademarks are the property of the respective trademark owners.
- For any logos, brands, trademarks, and model numbers that PUREPLUS used, are for product compatibility reference only; PUREPLUS does not carry, manufacture, distribute, or NOT an authorized dealer. PUREPLUS is an independent brand.
- If you believe any content listed on this website violates your rights, please feel free to contact us to have the content removed completely.